Frogman Media Group is a Social Media Management company based in Los Angeles, CA. We offer A to Z Social Media Services/Management for our clients - complete from social space set up, graphics, writing posts/blogs, setting up ad campaigns, increasing engagement/likes, and more. We set it up and we manage it fully allowing small to mid-size level businesses to focus on their day-to-day operations while maintaining a professional presence online.
We are currently looking for a driven entry-level social media assistant to join our team.
- Social media engagement and interaction on all clients' social media accounts.
- Occasionally assist with weekly content ideation and creation for client blogs and social media posts.
- Occasionally schedule weekly posts using Facebook and Hootsuite scheduling tools.
- Other administrative duties as needed
Ideal candidates MUST possess the following:
- Exceptional writing and communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of all key social media platforms (at least 1-year prior experience); including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+.Creative, energetic and always thinking proactively and out of the box.
- Reliable, timely and honest. Organized, self-disciplined and task-oriented.Must have a portable high-speed laptop.
- Marketing and/or social media experience/internships preferred, not required.
- Experience with the photoshop/ Adobe suite is a MAJOR plus, not required.
- $12 per hour. 5 Days paid vacation and full medical benefits, once your 3-month probation period is up.
This is a GREAT opportunity for someone fresh out of college or currently in college looking to get their foot in the door of the Digital Marketing and Social Media industry. If you are ambitious, hard-working, hungry to learn and looking to invest your time and hard work with a fast-paced thriving agency that may yield lucrative career growth opportunities in the very near future, then this role is for you. Our agency is growing rapidly every single day. Come be successful with us!