About the Job:
We are a Social Media Agency looking to expand our Social Media Team. We're looking for talented Content Strategists to curate and create high-quality content for our variety of clients and schedule that content to their platforms.
This position does include a majority of autonomous work, however, it also requires some partnership with our Campaign Manager who oversees and manages the relationship with the assigned clients.
The Day to Day:
- Preparing & Scheduling multiple clients' Social Media Posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter & LinkedIn. (potentially up to 20 clients (or more) per week). Each client typically requires 3-5 posts per week, per channel. It should not take you more than 1 hour to post per client. For the most part, we will provide images as needed.
- Communicating with Campaign Managers regarding the client's social media campaign(s).
- Perfect Grammar.
- Strong Work Ethic.
- Great Communication Skills.
- Multi-Tasking is a MUST.
- Able to work alone AND with a team.
Other Job Details:
- You will be working remotely and working directly with our team - no client interfacing.
- This is an Independent Contractor Position - 15-25 hours per week (based on availability) to start, with the ability to transition to full-time.
- Monday through Friday (between the hours of 9 am - 6 pm PST).
- Compensation is $12-$13 an hour.
We look forward to hearing from you. Must be based in the US.